Monday, August 31, 2009

CHOICEST JOB IN THE WORLD!!

SWEET AS BRO!

I am so excited to be nominated to the final shortlist of candidates for the role of New Zealand Expert on Everything New Zealand.

If you've not yet seen my video application, check it out here:




In April 2009 I left my beautiful island home of Hawaii, and all the material comforts of my modern western world existence behind to wander the planet seeking ADVENTURE and opportunities to be of SERVICE. I arrived in AOTEAROA a couple weeks ago to begin my Kiwi Adventures and start training for the job:




The road here included a stop at the World Championship Thong-Throwing Competition in the Noosa Hinterlands of sunny Queensland:



And I even discovered a rare Apeman in the Aussie bush, an encounter which I narrowly survived:



Global recession? There's never been a better time to re-evaluate how we want to live our lives, and never been a better time to travel.

I've done more
rockclimbing, hiking, camping,sailing, motorcycling, volunteering, adventuring, and just hanging out with loved ones in the last 2 months than I have in the last 12 years of living in Honolulu.


My adventures so far have brought me back to the
bar in Melbourne where I saw my first naked woman with my Grandpa [at age 8!], to an epic 11-hour motorcycle ride on a couple of Harleys down to the famous Twelve Apostles, to the little tea house owned by Violent Femmes founder Brian Ritchie, and to an organic 'Luxury Campground' living 'off the grid' in the mountains of Tasmania....to name a few.

I'm looking forward to exploring more of the places, people and culture that make up this beautiful country, and I humbly ask for your vote. Please click on the 'Follow' link at the side of this blog, log in using your Google, Yahoo, openID, or other service, and tell your friends to vote Matty Lynch!!

Stay tuned for more exciting adventures...and thank you for your support!



# # #

1 comment:

  1. Hey you getting a lot of support?
    http://pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete